CANCELLATION POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS AND T.O. CLIENTS:
- Unless there is a specific term in your reservation process for 'non-refundable deposit', cancellation fees equal to half the amount of the accommodation apply by law for cancellations or booking modifications made due to a reason other than a 'proven act of God' only if the reservation is cancelled or modified within the last three weeks prior to arrival date.
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified before this period there will be no charge and the net value of your deposit (after any expenses or bank fees paid by the hotel are deducted) will be returned to you.
An act of God includes the case when the boat or plane does not come toKastellorizo due to bad weather, but not in the case that the plane or boat cancels due to a mechanical or other operational problem.
- In the case of no-show on the arrival date, arriving later than scheduled or departing earlier than planned, the full agreed price will be paid.
- For group reservations there are specific terms stated in the booking process.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, customers must vacate their room at midday. Failing to do this, the legal fees will be charged.
The first step is to make a pre-booking.
Then a time option for
confirmation of the reservation will be given to you. For final confirmation a credit
card's details will be required (VISA or MASTERCARD: card number, expiration date,
holder's name and the 3-digit security code), to be kept for securing the reservation
We do not pre-charge or pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival under normal circumstances. We will provide you with a secure site through which you can fill in your credit card's details. The actual payment by credit card or cash can be done on the day of departure. For additional information of any kind please feel free to contact us.